Monday, December 3, 2012

Purple Haze E.O.T.D.

I do love wearing a purple eye, so here's a look I've sported a few times recently.





To get this look I used the following products


  • I primed with UDPP in Eden.
  • I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple all over the lid.
  • (All shadows are MAC) I packed Satellite Dreams all over the lid.
  • Placed Blackberry on the outer lid and used Fig.1 in the crease and lower lash line.
  • I also ran a little bit of Universal Appeal MES through the crease.
  • Trax was packed on inner part of the lid.
  • Vanilla was used on both the inner tear duct and brow area.
  • Then Shroom was applied in the arch of the brow and Phloof! in the tear duct area.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero was used to tightline and on the lower lash line.
  • Essence liquid eyeliner was applied to the upper lash line.
  • Finally I applied both Maybelline's Illegal Lengths mascara and Benefit's They're Real.


Do you like to wear purple eyeshadow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...